SafetyCT offers GEO IT products to the emergency response and safety region sector for more than 25 years. The basic platform is our CARE software package, which generates coverage and deployment plans (Fire Station Sequence Tables) for the command & control room system. We also supply specific applications for navigation, mobile operational information, GIS analyses, object information management, etc.
Mobile Operational Information
SafetyMaps Next Generation (NG) is the application for support in incidents and crisis situations. SafetyMaps NG helps with collaboration between units and with the control room. By combining (real-time) information from the control room, Street View, weather information, on-site units and various other data sources, a complete picture of the situation on site can be immediately shown.
- SafetyMaps NG
- Geo based
- Weather forecast
- Cylcomedia and street view integration
- Real-time communication via text, images and drawings
- Live video images from drones, bodycams and aerial platforms
- Water extraction analysis
- Link based on incident data with (regional) deployment bank and procedures
- Colleagues can see the route and expected driving time to the incident
Coverage plan (Care)
With the Care software it is a simple job to make geographical calculations for your Safety Region (Fire Department or Ambulance Service) about the attendance times of your units and posts. High-quality map material specially configured for emergency services is used for the calculation.
- Coverage plans
- Barracks Sequence Tables (Reading into control rooms)
- Safety Regions Act
- Area-specific attendance times (NL)
- Global Risk Density calculation (BE)
- Ideal post or barracks location calculation
- Vital driving routes
- Basic Building Registration (BAG)
- Core Registration Objects (KRO, NIPV)
- Basis for Dynamic Alarming (Link)
- Data Ware House connection including extensive reports for Area-specific
- Emergence Times (Actual vs. forecast)
Dynamic Alarms / Care-DRIvE
With Care-DRIvE (Dynamic Repressive Deployment of Units) you have the opportunity to provide the control room system with the fastest units, based on current unit status and positions. The Care-DRIvE exception module and deployment server makes it possible to create exceptions based on priority, notification classifications, location and periods. This means that, for example, a designated barracks can always be alerted based on priority 2, so that the residual coverage for priority 1 is maintained.
- Real-time link with the control room
- Real-time connection with more than 10 vehicle location suppliers
- Emergency services have a direct influence on who is deployed and when
- Deployment server: Make adjustments to ongoing incidents in the control room using business rules
- Decentralized Dispatch activation: Automatically close and categorize storm damage incidents for local handling with Safety Dispatch
- Very fast response times to calculations, exceptions and business rules
- Link with Fire Service Rota/ Fire Service Rota for attendance analysis of part-time fire brigade personnel and, if necessary, automated forwarding or supplementary alarming
- Extensive analysis options
SafetyCT’s Residual Coverage Monitor helps the fire brigade to maintain up-to-date insight into the current preparedness within its own region. The system can notify officials on duty when many units have been deployed for a long period of time and in part of the region the maximum response time of 18 minutes can no longer be achieved.
The units and their status and accessibility polygon are shown on a map. This also shows how many vehicles are out of service at any given time. This can provide insight into the relocation of personnel in order to be able to put a vehicle into service and thus restore coverage.
- Alarms via email, SMS and smart pager
- Replay function for looking back
- Calculation based on numbers of vehicles, building coverage and area coverage
The Safety Dispatch application from SafetyCT is a system that is used during busy moments in the control room. Such as during storms or during New Year’s night.
When the control room is not able to handle all incidents itself and will partly have this done by the fire brigade region. The region needs software (Safety Dispatch) to receive and process the incidents.
Safety Dispatch is intended to provide an overview of where incidents occur and which units are available to handle those incidents. Safety Dispatch also offers the option of forwarding the incident information to the linked units, so that they see the correct information on their navigation and in the mobile operational information systems.
- Decentralized coordination of incidents
- Control units in the field with navigation and operational information
With SafetyCT’s complete geomaware solution you can publish maps interactively, quickly and reliably. You create custom cards with your own information and publish them online.
- Advanced geographic data management
- Geo viewer
- Geo Analyses
- Open standards
- Personalized map layers
Create and manage object information
With SafetyMaps Creator you can create maps for special objects and locations and (automatically) share them with the operational units. In a simple and standardized way, users without GIS/ GEO experience can create and manage objects within tens of minutes.
- Object information
- Water maps
SafetyCT is also a system integrator. After all, the software applications only really prove their added value when they are integrated into your environment. Consider integration with your control room system, your Data Warehouses, Geo environments and integration with other applications and systems.
Regardless of whether you purchase one or more applications from SafetyCT, we integrate our software within your environment with the sources/ (information) systems you require, such as control rooms.
Control room software
SafetyCT supplies a number of software packages that use command & control room data, while simultaneously returning information to the command & control room. SafetyCT has developed its own SafetyConnect message server to receive and send the command & control room data. SafetyConnect is currently used to provide incident and unit data to the units themselves for navigation purposes and for reading all incident-relevant data from the command & control room. In addition, SafetyConnect acts as the basic platform for (dynamically) alerting units via CARE-Drive.
- Receive unit locations from multiple sources
- Send unit locations to the GIS control room
- Send incident and unit data to availability applications
- Providing data about an incident to the national LCMS system
- Sending incident data to Mobile Operational Information systems and navigation
- Retrieve and send control room data for displaying Notification and Alarm Arrangements (MAR)
- Automatic statuses outside navigation
- Dynamic Alarming